Scroll To Top
- All Kahle equipment is designed to operate in Clean Rooms meeting ISO 14644-1 Class 6, Class 7 and Class 8 standards, with the following features:
- Designed for disinfection and cleaning procedures using industry standard cleaning solvents.
- Lubricants used on the machine are in compliance with FDA H1 classification as a product that is acceptable as a lubricant with incidental food contact.
- All materials that are in contact with the components of the product are approved for use in food and drug manufacturing equipment.
- Equipment (is) constructed so that surfaces that contact components, in-process materials, or drug products (are not) reactive, additive, or absorptive